This multi-age, multidisciplinary unit will engage learners from pre-k through 3rd grade in math, science, reading, art, and more all centered around the theme of inventions and inventors.
This 33 page unit study engages students with several fun games and activities that celebrate the scientists and their inventions that have made our world better! We have geared the Famous Inventions unit for children ages 3-10, with modifications for all the activities so multiple age groups and abilities can use it simultaneously. This allows parents and teachers to use this unit with multiple children at the same time. In addition, it can be reused over the years as children grow.
Famous Inventions unit contains:
- Video and print instructions
- master supply list
- recommended book list
- 5 focus words
- 3 active reading games including bingo sheets to print
- 1 creative writing activity
- several levels of writing practice
- 4 science experiments and the data sheets to test each experiment
- crafty art projects