This unit study has reading, writing, science, math, geography, and art activities for children ranging from 3-10.
This unit study engages students with several fun games and activities that celebrate a fun summer activity – picnics! We have geared the Picnic unit for children ages 3-10, with modifications for all the activities so multiple age groups and abilities can use it simultaneously. This allows parents and teachers to use this unit with multiple children at the same time. In addition, it can be reused over the years as children grow.
Picnic unit contains:
- Video and print instructions
- master supply list
- recommended book list
- 5 focus words
- 3 active reading games
- 1 creative writing activity
- several levels of writing practice
- 1 yummy math activity
- 1 constructive geography activity
- 2 science experiments (a delicious one, and a gross one 🙂 )
- 2 crafty art projects
- video links for children