This action packed unit study has children creating their own fun in the sun. Lessons cover Science, Social Studies, Math, Reading, and Creative Arts.
This 30 page unit study engages students with several fun games and activities that celebrate a favorite season ~ summer! We have geared the Summer Fun unit for children ages 3-10, with modifications for all the activities so multiple age groups and abilities can use it simultaneously. This allows parents and teachers to use this unit with multiple children at the same time. In addition, it can be reused over the years as children grow.
Summer Fun unit contains:
- Video and print instructions
- master supply list
- recommended book list
- 5 focus words
- 3 active reading games including a printable board game
- 2 creative writing activity
- several levels of writing practice
- 1 data-driven math activity
- 1 map creating geography activity
- several history and biography activities
- 3 science experiments
- 2 crafty art projects