This multi-age, multidisciplinary unit will engage learners from preschool through third grade in math, reading, science, art and more all centered around the theme of a beautiful smile.
This 36 page unit study engages students with several fun games and activities that help kids learn the importance of teeth. We have geared the All About Smiles unit for children ages 3-10, with modifications for all the activities so multiple age groups and abilities can use it simultaneously. This allows parents and teachers to use this unit with multiple children at the same time. In addition, it can be reused over the years as children grow.
All About Smiles unit contains:
- Video and print instructions
- master supply list
- recommended book list
- 5 focus words
- 3 active reading games, including bingo cards to print
- 2 creative writing activity
- several levels of writing practice
- 1 math game board to print
- 2 messy science experiments
- 3 crafty art projects