This multi age, multidisciplinary unit will engage learners from pre-k through 3rd grade in math, science, reading, art, and more all centered around the theme of friendship.
This 28 page unit study engages students with several fun games and activities that celebrate something we all look forward to – friendship! We have geared the Friendship unit for children ages 3-10, with modifications for all the activities so multiple age groups and abilities can use it simultaneously. This allows parents and teachers to use this unit with multiple children at the same time. In addition, it can be reused over the years as children grow.
Friendship unit contains:
- Video and print instructions
- master supply list
- recommended book list
- 5 focus words
- 3 active reading games including a board game to print
- 2 creative writing activities
- several levels of writing practice
- Geometry activities
- 3 easy, yet super-fun, science experiments
- 2 crafty art projects